It’s a program that I also endorse and recommend. Here’s a few few quick tips:
- Aim for a mix of your Influencer backgrounds. Focus on your core demo, but also be diverse.
- Invest in new Influencers. They will grow with you and maintain loyalty.
- Watch out for “PR Friendly” Influencers. They will share your message/brand, but their content may be light/empty.
- Treat them well. Give them more than enough to work with and make them happy.
- Share their content on your own platforms. Even if it’s not all 100% positive, this is what you asked for.
- Build on their efforts. See who interacts with their posts – now engage those users.
- Maintain them as a segment. Don’t just view them as 1-and-done, this can be a potent group.
- Add new Influencers. Bring new people into the fold, keep it fresh.
Got any tips to add? Leave them in a comment…